Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Background Story

For fourteen years now I have been living in California and dreaming to go back to my neverneverland Austria; where I was born. I've made it a goal of mine to graduate and then move back to lovely Europe and find a new life there. It's mostly been all talk up until recently. I am graduating high school a year early this month and have officially booked my ticket back home to Graz, Austria for September 21, 2012. I won't be able to come back to the life I had for ten years and it's going to be a journey that will undoubtedly change everything. It's scary and new and I'm only seventeen years old. I'm leaving behind my family, my pets, and my boyfriend in hopes to find somewhere to truly belong. I will be documenting my adventure on this blog so that I'll be able to share not only with myself my journey but with anyone willing to read and follow along. A new beginning written in silly little posts and pictures. Welcome to my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment